Social Media & Engagement specialist [[CLOSED]]
The Wild + Faith team is looking for a highly qualified candidate that believes strongly in the Wild + Faith values. The Social Media and Engagement Specialist will be a vital part of the Wild + Faith team as social media is how we engage and minister to the Wild + Faith community. As the Specialist you will work directly with the team to create an aesthetically pleasing platform, be a part of the strategic planning sessions, and engage with the Wild + Faith community on a regular basis.
The Wild + Faith team is a purely voluntary team and no payment is administered to any team member. All funds go directly to expanding our ministry and reaching our community.
- Administration of Facebook and Instagram posts and stories.
- Commit to one 30 minute meeting with the Director
- Commit to 2 hour meetings on Sunday mornings twice a month.
- Use Airtable to plan and schedule social posts
- Strategically engage the instagram and facebook community
- Respond to any inquiries on social platforms
- Write devotional thoughts and blog posts 3 times a week if not more
- Create reports on the Instagram and Facebook community
- 8-10 hours a week
- Must have at least 2 years experience with Instagram and Facebook
- Must have a strong dedication to the women in the church
- Must be 18 +
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must have an eye for design
- Must have a strong work ethic (this team works really hard!)
- Must think quickly and learn quickly
- Must be able to work in a team environment